I thought it would be fun to give you some little trivial facts that make me well….me!
1. I was an elementary school teacher for 6 years before I started photography as a full time job. My all time favorite subject to teach? MATH! I absolutely love all things math and loved creating lessons that made it hard for my students to resist loving math too.
2. I have been married for almost 7 years, but started dating my husband 14 years ago. We are high school sweethearts and even went to prom together <3 He is my other half and my best friend!
3. If you put me in front of a jigsaw puzzle, you will not see me for a few days. I absolutely get sucked into jigsaw puzzles. I’ve always loved them and now I’m teaching my 4 year old how to do them with me. It gives us one on one time and she loves it. We just finished a 300-piece Sleeping Beauty puzzle together. Also, I always leave a finished puzzle out for at least a week so I can admire it as I walk by. I would hate for all of that hard work to be crumbled up right away!
4. My memory is WEIRD. I have the hardest time remembering actual events that happened in my life but when it comes to knowing the absolutely dumbest movie quotes of all time- I’m your girl.
5. I believe in fate and that everything happens for a reason. Case in point- My mother met my father while she was hitchhiking as a 15 year old. He was 17 and picked her up! A few years later, he ended up moving right next door to her. Last year, they celebrated their 35th anniversary!
6. I have seen every single episode of every season of the Real Housewives. Other shows I have watched since Day 1: Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory and Ghost Adventures —>*Hides head in sand!*
7. Disney music radio is currently the soundtrack of my life. I have 3 daughters – 4, 2, and 1. They love all things Disney and my 2 year old actually believes that she is a real life Disney princess. When I turn Disney radio on, they magically play together NICELY without fighting…well, most of the time.
8. You will always find my fridge stocked with apple juice…not for my children, but for me. I love it and try to limit myself to one glass a day since it’s full of sugar!
9. I happen to play pool very well, only a select few people have ever beat me!
10. I go to Target up to 3x a week! There’s always something I need there…and also things I didn’t know I needed too!
11. I’m a left-handed girl living in a right-handed world.
That’s it for now! If I think of anymore ridiculous facts about myself, I”ll make sure to come back and add some more!